Are you sure you left us enough time? We're located in the middle of Cape Breton Island's highlights and
- Relax on the lakefront patio in our hammock and watch the animals play
- A day of horseback riding & Usige Ban Falls hike
- Bell museum / Baddeck
- West Mabou hike, Egypt Falls
- The Red shoe pub for local music and great food
- Tour and taste at Glenora distillery, North America's only single malt distillery
- Learn how to square dance from locals! Brook Village (perfect for those travelers seeking a real local cultural experience + a major workout!)
- Finished the Cabot Trail a little early? Why not tag a sunset sail onto your day or a sip of whiskey
- Visit the Gaelic College
- Mikmaq communities
- Louisbourg, St Peter's canals as historic sites!
- Mabou area, Egypt falls
- The Lake Ainslee drive, the Ceilidh trail, and the pioneer village in Iona!